Over 20,000 readers have viewed East Side Eddie Report.com since the blog’s first post on September 30, 2013!
With deep gratitude, I thank all of you who take a minute from your day to read my articles and my story, Summer in the Waiting Room: How Faith, Family, and Friends Saved My Life. I also appreciate all of your comments. Keep ’em coming! I always want to hear what you think.
Please take a moment to look back at the five most viewed posts on East Side Eddie Report.com:
1. Summer in the Waiting Room: Excerpt #16 (originally posted on April 2, 2014) – https://esereport.com/2014/04/02/summer-in-the-waiting-room-chapter-2-excerpt-16/
2. “This is Fifty” (originally posted on November 11, 2013) – https://esereport.com/2013/11/11/this-is-fifty/
3. “Leadership Lessons at Kinney Shoes” (originally posted on October 14, 2013) – https://esereport.com/2013/10/14/leadership-lessons-at-kinney-shoes/
4. “You Can’t Score If You Don’t Shoot” (originally posted on October 21, 2013) – https://esereport.com/2013/10/21/you-cant-score-if-you-dont-shoot/
5. Immigration Reform Will Strengthen American Values: The Fausto Peralta Story” (originally posted on November 4, 2013) – https://esereport.com/2013/11/04/immigration-reform-will-strengthen-american-values-the-fausto-peralta-story/
Until Wednesday…for the next installment of Summer in the Waiting Room. Thanks again for reading!!
August 11, 2014